We respect your privacy and only collect information relevant to improving your experience on this site.
What personal information do we collect from registered users?
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, and other details to help improve your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
We use Google Analytics, which collects data about our site traffic via cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected this way is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on the Website. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so here.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
How do we protect your information?
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We support individuals to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors. Should a data breach be detected, we will notify you via email within 7 business days.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since some browsers are a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We include links to third-party products or services, such as publishers' websites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Do we allow third-party behavioural tracking?
No, we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
PO Box 573
Bankstown, NSW 1885
Last Edited on 2018-06-06